BPD (Borderline Personality Disorder) is treatable and people can get better, sustain manageable lives, and rebuild relationships. BPD is the good prognosis diagnosis BECAUSE PEOPLE GET BETTER. People recover from this disorder, and learn to manage their lives in effective ways.
- Marsha Linehan is featured in Time Magazine Special Edition of Great Scientists
- Testimony from Someone with BPD about Recovery
- Living with Anxiety-Video
- Marsha Linehan, creator and founder of DBT featured in special edition of Time Magazine on great scientists of our time
- BPD Awareness Month: Spreading Awareness