Today’s video is the documentary “Back from the Edge.” The video was created by the Borderline Personality Disorder Resource Center at NewYork-Presbyterian. Learn more at NYP’s BPD Resource Center. This is an excellent and informative video featuring three people who suffered and were successfully treated for their BPD. Marsha Linehan, a psychologist who also had BPD and developed DBT therapy for borderline patients, is also featured, as well as Otto Kernberg, an psychologist who specializes in NPD and BPD.
- Marsha Linehan is featured in Time Magazine Special Edition of Great Scientists
- Testimony from Someone with BPD about Recovery
- Living with Anxiety-Video
- Marsha Linehan, creator and founder of DBT featured in special edition of Time Magazine on great scientists of our time
- BPD Awareness Month: Spreading Awareness