Brandon Marshall’s Project 375 is a nonprofit organization dedicated to eradicating the stigma surrounding mental illness and disorders. After being diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder in 2010, Brandon Marshall co-founded PROJECT 375 to help promote awareness of mental health, end the stigma, and raise funding for treatment. Check him out in the video below explaining his experience with BPD, and check his website Project 375 for more info!
- Marsha Linehan is featured in Time Magazine Special Edition of Great Scientists
- Testimony from Someone with BPD about Recovery
- Living with Anxiety-Video
- Marsha Linehan, creator and founder of DBT featured in special edition of Time Magazine on great scientists of our time
- BPD Awareness Month: Spreading Awareness