7 Obstacles to Mindfulness and How to Overcome Them
Today I am sharing this post from Tiny Buddha about some common obstacles in our mindfulness practice. I know that I have and continue to experience these challenges as I embrace a “mindful” life:
1. Mindfulness takes ongoing effort.
2. There will always be distractions.
3. Progress doesn’t always come quickly.
4. You may want to give up.
5. Your goals may challenge your mindfulness.
6. You might forget that the journey is the destination.
7. Sometimes you’ll want to be anywhere but in the now.
Don’t forget to check out Tiny Buddha’s full article on the obstacles to mindfulness.