Just received our Time special edition of great scientists: The Geniuses and Visionaries who transformed our world. Marsha Linehan, the founder and creator of Dialectical Behavior Therapy is in there with Jonas Salk , Marie Curie, Louis Pasteur, Charles Darwin, Albert Ellis, Margaret Mead, Sigmund Freud, Jacques Cousteau, Edwin Hubble, Galileo Galilei, Rene Descartes, Albert Einstein, Isaac Newton, and of course Stephen Hawking and many others. What an honor! We are proud to support her work and vision. Out of stock at Amzaon, but Ebay still has some.
- Marsha Linehan is featured in Time Magazine Special Edition of Great Scientists
- Testimony from Someone with BPD about Recovery
- Living with Anxiety-Video
- Marsha Linehan, creator and founder of DBT featured in special edition of Time Magazine on great scientists of our time
- BPD Awareness Month: Spreading Awareness