The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration’s (SAMHSA) RTP initiative has collaborated with professional organizations in addiction counseling, peer support, psychiatric nursing, psychiatry, psychology, peer specialists, and social work to develop six discipline-focused curricula on recovery-oriented practices. This webinar series will draw from these exciting materials, making the RTP principles accessible to all behavioral and general health practitioners working in multidisciplinary and integrated practice settings.
Speakers from multiple disciplines will present an interdisciplinary introduction to recovery-oriented practice. The introduction will deliver pragmatic content to supervisors, decision makers, educators, researchers, practitioners, peer specialists, and students across disciplines in behavioral and primary health settings.
Register now to explore how recovery oriented practice can enhance both the delivery and the experience of quality care.
• July 27 – Recovery and Recovery-Oriented Care: Foundations and Future Considerations
• July 29 – Healthcare Reform and Recovery
• August 3 – Culturally Competent Care in Recovery-oriented Settings
• August 5 – Including Family and Community in the Recovery Process
• August 10 – Peer Services: Creating an Environment for Success
• August 12 – Evidence-based Practice and Recovery-oriented Care
• August 17 – Building Recovery-oriented Systems
• August 19 – Whole Health and Recovery
• August 26 – The Role of Medication and Shared Decision Making in Recovery
• August 31 – Partnership, Engagement and Person-Centered Care
• September 2 – RTP Applications: Incorporating Recovery-oriented Practice Competencies in Practitioner Training
• September 3 – Integration of Medical and Recovery Models
When you register, you will be registered for the series. You may participate in individual events or the whole series. Click on the following link to register: https://ahpnet.adobeconnect.com/e59o9w416eq/event/event_info.html
All events will be held from 3:00 – 4:00 (Eastern Standard Time).
We recommend you participate via your computer. The audio portion will be broadcast through computer speakers. If you do not have computer speakers available, let us know and we will give you a toll free telephone number to call.
All events will be closed captioned and recorded for future access. No CEUs are available for this series at this time, but certificates of participation will be provided upon request.