BPD (Borderline Personality Disorder) is treatable and people can get better, sustain manageable lives, and rebuild relationships. BPD is the good prognosis diagnosis BECAUSE PEOPLE GET BETTER. People recover from this disorder, and learn to manage their lives in effective ways.
- Marsha Linehan’s Memoir is now published and available
- Marsha Linehan in the NY Times: Expert on Mental Illness Reveals Her Own Fight
- Open Letter from those with Borderline Personality Disorder
- DBT: Where We Were, Where We Are and Where Are We Going – from Marsha Linehan
- MARSHA LINEHAN – How She Learned Radical Acceptance