In this video, Victoria shares candidly about her experience with Borderline Personality Disorder and beyond – “”when somebody gets me and supports me, [..] they encourage me because they see that I am more than my disorder and that I have endless possibilities.” For more stories of individuals who have BPD, check out the Sashbear Foundation here.
- Marsha Linehan in the NY Times: Expert on Mental Illness Reveals Her Own Fight
- Open Letter from those with Borderline Personality Disorder
- DBT: Where We Were, Where We Are and Where Are We Going – from Marsha Linehan
- MARSHA LINEHAN – How She Learned Radical Acceptance
- To Hell and Back- a podcast about BPD and DBT