In this video, Victoria shares candidly about her experience with Borderline Personality Disorder and beyond – “”when somebody gets me and supports me, [..] they encourage me because they see that I am more than my disorder and that I have endless possibilities.” For more stories of individuals who have BPD, check out the Sashbear Foundation here.
- March is National Social Work Month and the Tampa Bay NASW Unit would like to host a screening of “Intelligent Lives” March 4th at the Westshore theater. BUT WE NEED YOUR HELP TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN
- Marsha Linehan’s Memoir is now published and available
- Marsha Linehan in the NY Times: Expert on Mental Illness Reveals Her Own Fight
- Open Letter from those with Borderline Personality Disorder
- DBT: Where We Were, Where We Are and Where Are We Going – from Marsha Linehan