Today’s video is the documentary “Back from the Edge.” The video was created by the Borderline Personality Disorder Resource Center at NewYork-Presbyterian. Learn more at NYP’s BPD Resource Center. This is an excellent and informative video featuring three people who suffered and were successfully treated for their BPD. Marsha Linehan, a psychologist who also had BPD and developed DBT therapy for borderline patients, is also featured, as well as Otto Kernberg, an psychologist who specializes in NPD and BPD.
- Marsha Linehan’s Memoir is now published and available
- Marsha Linehan in the NY Times: Expert on Mental Illness Reveals Her Own Fight
- Open Letter from those with Borderline Personality Disorder
- DBT: Where We Were, Where We Are and Where Are We Going – from Marsha Linehan
- MARSHA LINEHAN – How She Learned Radical Acceptance