Brandon Marshall’s Project 375 is a nonprofit organization dedicated to eradicating the stigma surrounding mental illness and disorders. After being diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder in 2010, Brandon Marshall co-founded PROJECT 375 to help promote awareness of mental health, end the stigma, and raise funding for treatment. Check him out in the video below explaining his experience with BPD, and check his website Project 375 for more info!
- Marsha Linehan’s Memoir is now published and available
- Marsha Linehan in the NY Times: Expert on Mental Illness Reveals Her Own Fight
- Open Letter from those with Borderline Personality Disorder
- DBT: Where We Were, Where We Are and Where Are We Going – from Marsha Linehan
- MARSHA LINEHAN – How She Learned Radical Acceptance