Dr. Marsha Linehan is thr founder of DBT (dialectical behavioral therapy), and evidence based treatment for people with Borderline Personality Disorder. In 2011 she revealed her own struggles with emotional dysregulation in an article published in the New York Times. Read the full article here.
- March is National Social Work Month and the Tampa Bay NASW Unit would like to host a screening of “Intelligent Lives” March 4th at the Westshore theater. BUT WE NEED YOUR HELP TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN
- Marsha Linehan’s Memoir is now published and available
- Marsha Linehan in the NY Times: Expert on Mental Illness Reveals Her Own Fight
- Open Letter from those with Borderline Personality Disorder
- DBT: Where We Were, Where We Are and Where Are We Going – from Marsha Linehan