Dr. Marsha Linehan is thr founder of DBT (dialectical behavioral therapy), and evidence based treatment for people with Borderline Personality Disorder. In 2011 she revealed her own struggles with emotional dysregulation in an article published in the New York Times. Read the full article here.
- Marsha Linehan in the NY Times: Expert on Mental Illness Reveals Her Own Fight
- Open Letter from those with Borderline Personality Disorder
- DBT: Where We Were, Where We Are and Where Are We Going – from Marsha Linehan
- MARSHA LINEHAN – How She Learned Radical Acceptance
- To Hell and Back- a podcast about BPD and DBT