Just received our Time special edition of great scientists: The Geniuses and Visionaries who transformed our world. Marsha Linehan, the founder and creator of Dialectical Behavior Therapy is in there with Jonas Salk , Marie Curie, Louis Pasteur, Charles Darwin, Albert Ellis, Margaret Mead, Sigmund Freud, Jacques Cousteau, Edwin Hubble, Galileo Galilei, Rene Descartes, Albert Einstein, Isaac Newton, and of course Stephen Hawking and many others. What an honor! We are proud to support her work and vision. Out of stock at Amzaon, but Ebay still has some.
- Marsha Linehan’s Memoir is now published and available
- Marsha Linehan in the NY Times: Expert on Mental Illness Reveals Her Own Fight
- Open Letter from those with Borderline Personality Disorder
- DBT: Where We Were, Where We Are and Where Are We Going – from Marsha Linehan
- MARSHA LINEHAN – How She Learned Radical Acceptance