Just received our Time special edition of great scientists: The Geniuses and Visionaries who transformed our world. Marsha Linehan, the founder and creator of Dialectical Behavior Therapy is in there with Jonas Salk , Marie Curie, Louis Pasteur, Charles Darwin, Albert Ellis, Margaret Mead, Sigmund Freud, Jacques Cousteau, Edwin Hubble, Galileo Galilei, Rene Descartes, Albert Einstein, Isaac Newton, and of course Stephen Hawking and many others. What an honor! We are proud to support her work and vision. Out of stock at Amzaon, but Ebay still has some.
- March is National Social Work Month and the Tampa Bay NASW Unit would like to host a screening of “Intelligent Lives” March 4th at the Westshore theater. BUT WE NEED YOUR HELP TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN
- Marsha Linehan’s Memoir is now published and available
- Marsha Linehan in the NY Times: Expert on Mental Illness Reveals Her Own Fight
- Open Letter from those with Borderline Personality Disorder
- DBT: Where We Were, Where We Are and Where Are We Going – from Marsha Linehan