This is a very hopeful article that shows the effectiveness of DBT. The man featured in this article, Will Lippincott, is one of many who “no longer want to die” after learning and utilizing Dialectical Behavioral Therapy. He is one of many who have learned the skills and tools necessary to create a life worth living.
- Marsha Linehan’s Memoir is now published and available
- Marsha Linehan in the NY Times: Expert on Mental Illness Reveals Her Own Fight
- Open Letter from those with Borderline Personality Disorder
- DBT: Where We Were, Where We Are and Where Are We Going – from Marsha Linehan
- MARSHA LINEHAN – How She Learned Radical Acceptance