Charlie Swenson’s podcast To Hell and Back teaches DBT Skills as a set of tools for daily life and for getting through and out of Hell. There are over 50 episodes, icluding: DBT Skills Mindfulness Wise Mind and Skills to Get to Wise Mind – Episode 51, Ingredients In The Recipe For Recovery From Hell – Episode 47, and Relationship Skills in DBT.
- March is National Social Work Month and the Tampa Bay NASW Unit would like to host a screening of “Intelligent Lives” March 4th at the Westshore theater. BUT WE NEED YOUR HELP TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN
- Marsha Linehan’s Memoir is now published and available
- Marsha Linehan in the NY Times: Expert on Mental Illness Reveals Her Own Fight
- Open Letter from those with Borderline Personality Disorder
- DBT: Where We Were, Where We Are and Where Are We Going – from Marsha Linehan