We want to welcome you to our brand new website and ask for your patience as we continue to work on it, adding and editing as we go along. We are also welcoming feedback on the site, resources you have found helpful and recommendations for providers who have been helpful to you. We want this to be a community resource and look forward to this being an interactive site. If you are interested in writing an article, or sharing news or pictures, let us know. We look forward to hearing from you! The FBPDA Board.
- March is National Social Work Month and the Tampa Bay NASW Unit would like to host a screening of “Intelligent Lives” March 4th at the Westshore theater. BUT WE NEED YOUR HELP TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN
- Marsha Linehan’s Memoir is now published and available
- Marsha Linehan in the NY Times: Expert on Mental Illness Reveals Her Own Fight
- Open Letter from those with Borderline Personality Disorder
- DBT: Where We Were, Where We Are and Where Are We Going – from Marsha Linehan